Monday, February 2, 2015

HeartBreak Kid

Sometimes a little heartbreak is a lesson
the best thing to do is just listen
to the silence of the winds, the silence of the tears
you can move on in days or in years

Sometimes all you need, is a few songs to hear
sometimes life can be cruel, just bear
the progress will be made, albeit rather slowly
the heart will heal, turn towards the Holy

Though sorrow may impede my heart
and the worldly duties keep us apart
experiences as such in life, are very few
It is of great love to have known you

Love entered my heart one day
a sad, unwelcoming guest.
But when it begged that it might stay
I let it stay and rest

It broke my nights with sorrowing
It filled my heart with fears
And, when my soul was prone to sing,
It filled my eyes with tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment